News Black Friday offer on tickets to Drawn to Life presented by Cirque du Soleil and Disney

AndyS2992

Honestly just end the show if it’s struggling this bad. They frequently give away free tickets to this with UK packages and even then a lot of people don’t use them or give them away. I haven’t really heard anything positive about it either, being a huge downgrade to La Nouba, which is a shame.

NelsonRD

Honestly just end the show if it’s struggling this bad. They frequently give away free tickets to this with UK packages and even then a lot of people don’t use them or give them away. I haven’t really heard anything positive about it either, being a huge downgrade to La Nouba, which is a shame.
I enjoyed the show when I saw it. So now you have heard something positive.

TalkingHead

Thanks for the heads up. Btw there’s a $10 service fee per ticket for anyone interested in the discounted price. Curious how this plays with the non-Disney fan I’m taking. It seems like the consensus is this isn’t as good as La Nouba but hope it’s not too much of a drop off.

JohnD

Thanks for the heads up. Btw there’s a $10 service fee per ticket for anyone interested in the discounted price. Curious how this plays with the non-Disney fan I’m taking. It seems like the consensus is this isn’t as good as La Nouba but hope it’s not too much of a drop off.
It's not. I found it an excellent show. Good story, different acrobatic acts, "silent" acting they're known for, etc.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The normal pricing for this show is not high. This is an excellent show. And that's coming from someone who just saw three cirque shows in Vegas back to back. :)

I enjoyed this show for it's storytelling and characters. It was absolutely fantastic and has become a staple for my Disney trips when I take first timers. All 20 people I have taken to see it have loved it over the last 6 viewings. :) This deal is fantastic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom