Possible Seating Expansion to Harambe Market at DAK

SplashJacket

Original Poster
It looks like the new covered seating area has opened at Harambe Market.

Very very nice.

Fantastic job Disney. You’d never know it was an add on tacked on.

Harambe Market had a huge need for more seating and this answered that need beautifully.

Small project, but a strong vote of confidence for properly designing and theming up to AK’s high standard.

SplashJacket

Original Poster
More projects like this will do nothing but improve the guest experience. Well done.
Exactly. Which is interesting, because the analysts that made this call also are the analysts we love to call out for cuts and diminished experiences.

Goes to show that when things are in balance and functioning as they should, everything isn’t necessarily black and white.

castlecake2.0

Very very nice.

Fantastic job Disney. You’d never know it was an add on tacked on.

Harambe Market had a huge need for more seating and this answered that need beautifully.

Small project, but a strong vote of confidence for properly designing and theming up to AK’s high standard.
This also makes it easier to access restrooms being able to walk right through to them instead of having to go all the way around the building.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Some more photos at https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/har...harambe-market-and-tamu-tamu-seating-area.htm

Harambe-Market_Full_55358.jpg

Harambe-Market_Full_55362.jpg

Harambe-Market_Full_55363.jpg

Harambe-Market_Full_55364.jpg

castlecake2.0

So once Dinoland goes down, do we expect Harambe Market to sell Chicken Tenders and Burgers to make up for Restaurantosaurus?
It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it, I’m not sure any of the other QSR kitchens are set up to make that cuisine. I’d think Pizzafari would best be able to handle more capacity but I don’t think they’ve ever done fried foods there.

Andrew25

It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it, I’m not sure any of the other QSR kitchens are set up to make that cuisine. I’d think Pizzafari would best be able to handle more capacity but I don’t think they’ve ever done fried foods there.
Pretty sure I recall Harambe selling chicken nuggets for a bit, so I'd imagine they'll cover that capacity.

As long as Flame Tree or Satu'li aren't modified, I'll be ok lol

Jahona

Covered is nice but I feel like it's really lacking fans to help provides some airflow. AK is a heat trap in the warmer months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom