Disney Enchantment fireworks returning to Magic Kingdom in 2024

AJT607

It seems like with the "plussing" of characters at DHS and the additional fireworks at MK, that the After Hours parties are becoming a great value. I hope that the Epcot event also receives some additional love because we experienced that park during DAH and during EEH and felt like it was a disappointment for those events. There wasn't really anything worth doing or paying for during the evening events and we started to actively plan to do other stuff instead.

Chef idea Mickey`=

I'm sorry what does this mean?
I meant that maybe whenever there's After Parties everyone around the resort side might not know about especially Disney's Enchantment being a package along with this event this year so when they stand there and all of a sudden Disney's Enchantment is playing behind them it's possibility someone thinks they're dreaming because unless you read or heard you'd only refer to it still as been something part of just for the 50th!

ToTBellHop

I meant that maybe whenever there's After Parties everyone around the resort side might not know about especially Disney's Enchantment being a package along with this event this year so when they stand there and all of a sudden Disney's Enchantment is playing behind them it's possibility someone thinks they're dreaming because unless you read or heard you'd only refer to it still as been something part of just for the 50th!
Sometimes I dream my dead parents are visiting me so I guess it’d feel like that?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Ok thank you, I was so confused.

MTBaymax

Low level pyro coding still a bit off, but they finally lined the marigold comets up where Miguel strums his guitar [one of the many things that have annoyed me about this show]. Now another case for the argument that they can fix the pyro choreography whenever they want. [cued to moment]

Last edited:

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Random question: Does anyone know if they send the music for Enchantment on after hours nights to any of the resorts (Poly Beach, 4th Floor Deck Contemporary)? Spur of the moment trip on Monday and was wondering if watching the show would be possible from outside the park since I'm getting in late.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Random question: Does anyone know if they send the music for Enchantment on after hours nights to any of the resorts (Poly Beach, 4th Floor Deck Contemporary)? Spur of the moment trip on Monday and was wondering if watching the show would be possible from outside the park since I'm getting in late.
They send the music for the Christmas and Halloween shows so I would imagine the do, however have the soundtrack up on your phone just in case they don't. I don't really know though.

gerarar

Premium Member
Music is piped to the Contemporary at least for the After Hours events for Disney Enchantment, so I'd imagine everywhere else would be the same.

This is from the first AH this year back in January:

TrainsOfDisney

Short answer is yes but sometimes the music is pretty low depending on where you are watching.

I love watching MK fireworks from the MK resorts - some of the best views of the high level pyro.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Short answer is yes but sometimes the music is pretty low depending on where you are watching.

I love watching MK fireworks from the MK resorts - some of the best views of the high level pyro.
Thank you! Is there any spot that is better for the views and audio than others?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom