News Early close for Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 10, 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is scheduled to close 2 hours early at 7pm on December 10. According to the Walt Disney World calendar, Fantasmic! is still set to be performed at 7:30pm.

monothingie

I'm both Crunchy and Delicious!
Premium Member
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is scheduled to close 2 hours early at 7pm on December 10. According to the Walt Disney World calendar, Fantasmic! is still set to be performed at 7:30pm.
Seems to explain the lack of their hard ticket event that week.

pdude81

It's very odd that they are closing DHS early on the same night as MVMCP. I was hoping they were doing this to add a Jollywood Night, but I guess not. There is also zero availability for Hollywood and Vine that whole day, as if the place is closed.

Brooklin Disney Dad

Double dipping again. If parks are closing early for a private event, ticket price should reflect that, or guests at HS should have free park hopping from 7pm to until close at another park to accommodate for this.

Lilofan

Back in the day one night in December , Pop Warner football with 10K kids and chaperones had full use of MGM Studios one night including all I can eat .

Ayla

Double dipping again. If parks are closing early for a private event, ticket price should reflect that, or guests at HS should have free park hopping from 7pm to until close at another park to accommodate for this.
MK closes at 6, AK at 7 and Epcot at 9:30. Epcot is the only option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom