News PhotoPass Memory Maker price increase October 2023

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This is clearly an attempt to make PhotoPass so unaffordable that demand will drop to the point where all those Photopass photogs still working will be let go, thus clearing a bunch of headcount off the Parks payroll.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This is clearly an attempt to make PhotoPass so unaffordable that demand will drop to the point where all those Photopass photogs still working will be let go, thus clearing a bunch of headcount off the Parks payroll.
Very possible. They will be taking more photos with guests cell phones now too

drod1985

Come on...Glad I bought Photopass for the first time during my family trip two weeks ago.

All these price increases + the daily reminder to wake up and buy Genie+ each morning are not doing anything to mitigate the feeling of being nickeled and dimed. But at this scale I guess it's more like being $50'd and $100'd?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Come on...Glad I bought Photopass for the first time during my family trip two weeks ago.

All these price increases + the daily reminder to wake up and buy Genie+ each morning are not doing anything to mitigate the feeling of being nickeled and dimed. But at this scale I guess it's more like being $50'd and $100'd?
It’s so magical.

Ripken10

I would venture to guess most parents with young kids will not hesitate to still buy even after the increase. Plus with the ability to share/split the cost with others in your group (we always have 2 to 3 groups with us splitting the cost) it is still worth it for many. Disappointed the price went up, but I am definitely one who still believes this is worth the cost when we have kids with us. Now if they ever stop from being able to share with groups in your party, that could be a game changer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom