wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Worth of its own thread I think :)

Epcot_Full_53207.jpg

Epcot_Full_53208.jpg

muddyrivers

I like them, but don't like the hoodie piece. It makes their costumes look kind of sloppy and not professional. Does anyone know if they're allowed to put their hoods up and wear it like that or if the hood is just part of the costume for appearance?

MagicHappens1971

I like them, but don't like the hoodie piece. It makes their costumes look kind of sloppy and not professional. Does anyone know if they're allowed to put their hoods up and wear it like that or if the hood is just part of the costume for appearance?
I'd imagine only if it's raining or something like that. They wouldn't have put the hood there if it served no purpose.

DreamfinderGuy

Going to be kinda sad seeing the Innoventions costumes finally get retired after their weird second life as costumes for Creations. It needed to be done of course, just bittersweet to see that last remaining remnant wiped away.

TrainsOfDisney

They are fine but a bit overly casual. Wearing them oversized and untucked looks pretty sloppy. I prefer the previous button down shirts - a bit more dressy with the fancy buttons and the really cool spaceship earth blueprint earth design.

James Alucobond

Wearing them oversized and untucked looks pretty sloppy.
They’re pretty athleisure-inspired and wouldn’t really look good as designed if tucked in, especially considering they zip all the way down and look more like a jacket. As far as size goes, good luck getting people to actually dress for their size anymore. The few people in the photos in Connections who look like they actually picked the right fit look really good, I think.

James Alucobond

There is a cm in the photos wearing it tucked in, it looks good.
Ah, I see that now. Thanks for pointing it out! I definitely don’t think it looks correct with this kind of shirt, though I wish that they were generally tailored to be a bit shorter when untucked. At this length, they look better when essentially “belted” by the aprons in Connections.

MagicHappens1971

When costumes debut sometimes it takes people a while to find the right fit in “Disney” sizes
I was also gonna comment on this.

When I was on my CP, my home costume was a Large Shirt & a 36 Pant, when I typically wear a M/L Shirt & 33/34 Pant. There were times I picked up at other locations and had to up to an XL shirt and a 38/40 pants. Disney sizing is very strange

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom