News Complimentary Annual Passholder Magnet Arriving Soon

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Thanks to the West Coast lifestylers, the AP T&C's now include a 'no class action' clause that you must agree to when purchasing.
It’s the classiest action

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

pdude81

My son missed out on the stitch magnet earlier in the summer. I'm hoping there is a chance they will give out extras like they did with the Oswald and Figment ones earlier in the year.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm trying to figure out why Timon's face looks a bit effeminate in that drawing? Seems a bit odd to my eye.

Either way, as luck would have it, members of my family will be able to get this before their respective AP's expire.

V_L_Raptor

I'm trying to figure out why Timon's face looks a bit effeminate in that drawing? Seems a bit odd to my eye.

Either way, as luck would have it, members of my family will be able to get this before their respective AP's expire.

The new art style is meant to make them all look like... well, I don't know what they're supposed to look like. I think they all look like Stimpson J. Cat. The new designs are kind of sloppy and lazy, like deciding that the new DuckTales was supposed to be the character aesthetic of the whole resort.

Epcot82Guy

It looks like a little "post-elective surgery swelling".

I mean, he was probably born in 1991 or 1992 and, as a meerkat, should have died by like 2009. It's 2024! As a public figure, he needed a little work. I don't think it's fair to call him out like this...

WorldExplorer

The new art style is meant to make them all look like... well, I don't know what they're supposed to look like. I think they all look like Stimpson J. Cat. The new designs are kind of sloppy and lazy, like deciding that the new DuckTales was supposed to be the character aesthetic of the whole resort.

I swear, no one looks better in the new art style. At absolute best you get a lateral move. Most look worse. No one is improved.

Mireille

Premium Member

New Disney Passholder Perks: Get Your Timon and Pumbaa Magnet This Summer at Disney's Animal Kingdom​

What? I'll actually be there during an AP event?!?!?!? And be able to get a magnet (assuming they don't run out prior to August 18th when I'll be in Animal Kingdom)! It makes the cost of an Incredi-Pass all worth it!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
What? I'll actually be there during an AP event?!?!?!? And be able to get a magnet (assuming they don't run out prior to August 18th when I'll be in Animal Kingdom)! It makes the cost of an Incredi-Pass all worth it!

According to Disney's AP Demand Calculator©, AP magnets will run out on August 15 at 2:43pm EDT. Granted, that same demand calculator said they would sell out of AP's within days when they went back on sale, so take its information with a grain of salt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom