wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney-100-Years-of-Wonder_Full_52815.jpg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It is very cool! Too expensive for me, but I can see someone with the cash and no need for it (maybe someone whose upcoming cruise to Batuu on the Halcyon was abruptly cancelled) splurging on it.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
It is very cool! Too expensive for me, but I can see someone with the cash and no need for it (maybe someone whose upcoming cruise to Batuu on the Halcyon was abruptly cancelled) splurging on it.
Yes, it's pricey. Mine isn't as big, and I got it at a nice discount, lol. I'm very happy with the quality.

If the Disney 100th art becomes available for me to purchase, I might pull the trigger.

ppete1975

Decent art isnt cheap, even "worthless" mass copied art on good stock and any frame is expensive now. On my wall I have the battle of anghiari. While its a copy and of no real resale value, the print and frame cost me at least 400 dollars. So if you look at it not as a tv but also a piece of art for your wall that you can change at anytime, its not really that bad. This isnt a screen saver on your tv, its very different.

And no i dont have one, and i dont work for samsung lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom