Inflatable Mickey Pumpkins Missing

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
With the return of MNSSHP comes the return of the iconic inflatable Mickey-shaped Jack-O-Lanterns above the TTC parking plaza. Except, they are absent this year. It will be interesting to see if and when this iconic entrance to MNSSHP is restored. Currently, there is no equipment for the inflatable pumpkins sitting atop of the TTC parking plaza.

ToTBellHop

With the return of MNSSHP comes the return of the iconic inflatable Mickey-shaped Jack-O-Lanterns above the TTC parking plaza. Except, they are absent this year. It will be interesting to see if and when this iconic entrance to MNSSHP is restored. Currently, there is no equipment for the inflatable pumpkins sitting atop of the TTC parking plaza.
We’re they present last year?

No tri-colored, tri-flavored cotton candy either.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We’re they present last year?

No tri-colored, tri-flavored cotton candy either.
Yes they were

From 2022

Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party_Full_48406.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Maybe it's just a cut that they could do without especially on how many parties they are doing..I wouldn't be surprised if the snowman versions for the Christmas parties don't show up as well...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I feel like Christmas has increased in recent years.

I didn’t see this reported, but Liberty Square is decorated for Halloween.
I believe others have stated that Christmas decorations are indeed back to pre-Covid levels in most parts of the resort. A few things are missing or have been scaled back, but overall things are good.

Sounds like someone cut the inflatables used over the MK Parking entrance when putting them away last year. :cautious: They still should be repaired, think of all the revenue they are missing out on by not having that advertisement!

Smiley/OCD

I believe others have stated that Christmas decorations are indeed back to pre-Covid levels in most parts of the resort. A few things are missing or have been scaled back, but overall things are good.

Sounds like someone cut the inflatables used over the MK Parking entrance when putting them away last year. :cautious: They still should be repaired, think of all the revenue they are missing out on by not having that advertisement!
If they can fix the Macy’s thanksgiving balloons, certainly these could be repaired IF they are damaged…

aladdin2007

I dont think they care sadly or are missing out, look at all the sold out dates already. TDO probably says we can cut this, so what, people are buying up tickets anyway.

surfsupdon

I feel like Christmas has increased in recent years.

I didn’t see this reported, but Liberty Square is decorated for Halloween.
I can see the increase with decor in Parks…specifically attraction overlays and hard Christmas decor. You are correct, aside from the removal of Dream Lights, Osborne Lights, and Lights of Winter (i love Christmas Lights!), thé parks did increase decor at AK, and did create Christmas projection shows on Park icons.

Thé small Christmas touches at Resorts are gone. The white lights of the boardwalk once replaced bulbs with alternating green, red, white. The top of the fancy garbage cans st Yacht/Beach were once planted with poinsettia. Poinsettia trees were included at Moderate Resort tiers and up, and wreaths/garland were placed on outdoor communal guest areas (Caribbean Cay aka Parrot Cay had decor at CBR). Just a bunch of small things that when included all together are noticeable!

On topic, I love an inclusion of Halloween at Liberty Square!

AndyS2992

Or maybe they've come to their senses and realised it's too early to be displaying such things. European schools don't go back until September, very off putting when going on summer vacation to WDW and being bombarded with Halloween.

scottieRoss

I can see the increase with decor in Parks…specifically attraction overlays and hard Christmas decor. You are correct, aside from the removal of Dream Lights, Osborne Lights, and Lights of Winter (i love Christmas Lights!), thé parks did increase decor at AK, and did create Christmas projection shows on Park icons.

Thé small Christmas touches at Resorts are gone. The white lights of the boardwalk once replaced bulbs with alternating green, red, white. The top of the fancy garbage cans st Yacht/Beach were once planted with poinsettia. Poinsettia trees were included at Moderate Resort tiers and up, and wreaths/garland were placed on outdoor communal guest areas (Caribbean Cay aka Parrot Cay had decor at CBR). Just a bunch of small things that when included all together are noticeable!

On topic, I love an inclusion of Halloween at Liberty Square!
More Deluxe Resorts now have Gingerbread houses in the lobbies
Beach Club had poinsettias all over the resort last year. Including, I believe, the white trash cans.
The poinsettia trees are now at Magic Kingdom, but the moderates still have great decor.
The common areas at Caribbean resort was decorated including Old Port Royale, Sebastians and Banana Cabana last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom