D23 Gold Member Ahsoka Fan event at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
D23 has announced a Gold Member Ahsoka Fan event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

This event happens on August 17 and includes a complimentary park ticket to Disney's Hollywood Studios and an exclusive screening of the first 2 episodes of Ahsoka.

Tickets go on sale at 6pm ET today, August 14.

Details on the Disney's Hollywood Studios event.

You and a guest (ages 14+ recommended) will be among the first to witness Ahsoka’s journey a week before the series premiere on Disney+. Screening will also include a 1-day Park Hopper® ticket to enjoy Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where you can experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge®, as well as a few surprises for you, our ultimate Star Wars fans!

Event Includes:
  • Private advanced screening of the upcoming Disney+ series (first two episodes), Ahsoka, inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
  • Park Admission (1-day, 1-park ticket) on August 17, 2023, to experience the magic of Walt Disney World®, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge®.
Full details can be found at the link below.

Last edited:

Meeko77

Thanks for posting about this. I feel like I always find out about D23 events too late to do anything; I wish they sent email reminders or something; it happens over and over. Was there a fee for this? I know the event is now sold out.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for posting about this. I feel like I always find out about D23 events too late to do anything; I wish they sent email reminders or something; it happens over and over. Was there a fee for this? I know the event is now sold out.

There was no fee for this Gold Member event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom