News Tree of Life Awakenings to return to Disney's Animal Kingdom this fall

cjkeating

Glad to see this lovely “show” is back. I still think DAK at Night was one of the best things Disney has done in recent years. It was truly such a great time to be in the park.
The atmosphere at night was enchanting. MK and DHS remain a madhouse at night... would be great if they could get people to DAK in the evening.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
The atmosphere at night was enchanting. MK and DHS remain a madhouse at night... would be great if they could get people to DAK in the evening.
I'd avoid MK at night if I didn't love HEA so much. But I've been going long enough now that I know where to stand without tossing myself into the middle of the chaos so I can make a quick escape when the show ends.

The Empress Lilly

I love this. So cute and fitting. And original to the park, a rarity.

DAK after dark was so good a few years ago. Pandora at night looks great, the safari is an altogether different experience, RoL was underwhelming but atmospheric, and Awakenings is just cute perfection. They need to bring this park back up to that standard.

TheMaxRebo

Add me to the list of folks that love(d) Animal Kingdom in the evening. I actually really like the original version of Rivers of Light (when they had the actors in it) and just all the live music going on around the park added to the vibe. Grab and adult beverage and wander and enjoy the atmosphere, etc.

plus Everest at night is pretty cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom