News Hailey Comet has sung her last high C

ppete1975

... Can we get rid of the ugly stage now, then?
IF they build this...
1690465193917.png

Drdcm

That is the aesthetic I love for Tomorrowland... Mid-Mod fabulousness.... I wish they would change the last scene in Carousel Of Progress to the original Worlds Fair ending... the set was fantastic!
I agree. I think they should really double down on retro-futurism instead of trying to keep up with the current interaction of what we believe the future holds. It will stay classic and reduce the need for constant overhauls.

Tha Realest

Chapek did have a big anti live entertainment edict. It hit hard around the time we suddenly lost Great Moments in History etc..
I was reliably informed the company was moving away from Chapekism and Daddies Bob I and Josh were course correcting.

…and all we got was “free” parking back.

TrainsOfDisney

Let's hope not. If TSI is all cleaned up , Why can't DL do the F! B Mode they alreay have? Unless there's still a mess underground?
I’m not sure what all was damaged but the fact that Disneyland has announced extra live entertainment for the evenings shows that once they realized it would be down for a while they did add live entertainment in the area.

They probably will have to go back to the drawing board and look closely at which effects and sequences they want to continue in that show. Was a pretty major accident that will need lots of review.

drew81

Update-

Santa Stitch is definitely not returning to Tomorrowland. The show will not return.

We shall if there’s a lame dance party or additional offering at that stage for MVMCP.

Splash4eva

Update-

Santa Stitch is definitely not returning to Tomorrowland. The show will not return.

We shall if there’s a lame dance party or additional offering at that stage for MVMCP.
So they are taking away yet another thing from the Christmas party… just lovely

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom