Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs coming to Disney's BoardWalk at Walt Disney World

Rockishcoco

Bottled Dasani water is $3.75 everywhere else on property. $5 here? Price increases on the horizon?
Operating Participant moment. Not technically Disney so they can set the prices as they wish. Churro stands at Springs run by the same company also have 5 dollar Dasani.

Tommye1078

I cant believe they never created a restaurant fully themed to the 1940s Boardwalk to match the hotel...It could have been spectacular using amusement antiques, thematic architecture and design and the menu could have been all based on Boardwalk food... A restaurant open from 8-midnight every night, it would have been a bustling hub for Epcot Resorts guests and park goers alike... Instead we get Cake Bake Shop which will I am sure have limited hours and be ridiculously expensive....
Like 8pm to midnight. Don’t think you can be profitable with those short hours of op.

John park hopper

$12.50 for a plain corndog? Sheesh.
At Publix supermarket 4 for 10.99
1722114679465.png

12.50 thanks but no thanks

Last edited:

Smiley/OCD

Ok, a pickle dog served with a side of peanut butter???
We have 2 kids, the oddest food my pregnant wife ever sent me out for was Wendy’s chicken nuggets and lemonade…
They should substitute Pepto Bismol for the chips…sheesh..

Lilofan

I cant believe they never created a restaurant fully themed to the 1940s Boardwalk to match the hotel...It could have been spectacular using amusement antiques, thematic architecture and design and the menu could have been all based on Boardwalk food... A restaurant open from 8-midnight every night, it would have been a bustling hub for Epcot Resorts guests and park goers alike... Instead we get Cake Bake Shop which will I am sure have limited hours and be ridiculously expensive....
After a long day in the parks including a nice dinner, the last thing we are looking for is late night eats.

Smiley/OCD

$1.50 hot dog at Costco and with a drink I get paying a premium for theme park prices but are they out of their damn mind!
You are 1000% correct AND the Costco dogs taste much better but it’s a captive customer base (unless you want to waste an hour round trip and 5 bucks in gas to get them…)

CampbellzSoup

You are 1000% correct AND the Costco dogs taste much better but it’s a captive customer base (unless you want to waste an hour round trip and 5 bucks in gas to get them…)

I make a Publix run!
We get to make more frequent trips to Disney because we honestly don’t pay for their food. We go to Publix and bring a sandwich in which is honestly so good. We only have done that in the last two years and saved so much money. I’ll buy a snack here and there, but I feel like their food is generally a waste of money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom