Beach Club Lobby Refurbishment

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Anyone have any updates or knowledge about the magnitude or scope of this refurbishment? It's my understanding that work in the lobby has just begun, but I was wondering what kind of distraction or imposition this work is likely to cause.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Dan Deesnee

Does the fact that they're refurbishing this right in the heart of Summer say anything about attendance numbers? It just seems odd to me that they wouldn't do it during a different time of year but I know there's been a lot of debate about what is the busiest season now.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Does the fact that they're refurbishing this right in the heart of Summer say anything about attendance numbers? It just seems odd to me that they wouldn't do it during a different time of year but I know there's been a lot of debate about what is the busiest season now.
That’s a totally fair question, but I guess if we are being totally honest, is there any time of the year that is slow?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Photos below are about two weeks old, 7/7.

Screenshot_20230719_113259_Photos.jpg

Lobby near Cape May check-in. Workers on second floor. It does appear to be more painting.

20230707_113006.jpg

20230707_112901.jpg
20230707_112838.jpg

This was different from initial photos. Bell Services was moved behind construction walls.

20230710_125131.jpg

This was 7/10. Work was also beyond the lobby. This is the wing of rooms onnthe EPCOT side of the shop (exit door to villas walkway is on the left and not effected). I'm unsure if the rooms are in or out of service, but the sign for folks to not use the air conditioned hall to walk through to EPCOT indicate the rooms may not be in service.

Richie248

Any photos of the refurbed rooms and when the room refurbishments will be complete? Considering a stay there in December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom