30 percent discount now available for Walt Disney World Resort hotel rooms October through December

DisneyHead123

This article says most of November is included, but on the site there’s nothing between Nov. 2nd - 25th available for discounts. Am I looking in the wrong place?

DisneyDreamer08

This article says most of November is included, but on the site there’s nothing between Nov. 2nd - 25th available for discounts. Am I looking in the wrong place?
For stays up to November 18th, you have to check in Sunday through Thursday. Maybe you are looking at a Friday or Saturday check in?
IMG_8824.jpeg

DisneyHead123

It looked to me like everything between the 2nd and 25th was just greyed out and non-clickable on the calendar. I’ll try again tonight after the waiting room is gone though, maybe there was a way to manually enter dates that I missed.

Adventure

I called to try and get the discount applied to our Caribbean Beach stay in October. Was told all the rooms were already allotted for my dates but to try back in case more rooms get released or other reservations get cancelled.

DisneyHead123

I did find the discount, it was just kinda confusing (or maybe I’m tired and just can’t internet today.) I had to choose a reservation on the regular page first (not from the current deals / discounts page) and then when I had selected everything I could look at discounted rooms.

mf1972

we were able to take advantage of upgrading to the yacht club from pofq with the disney+ discount. we walked around the resorts there last year & my wife said she would love to stay at 1 of the resorts & just walk to epcot. currently keeping it as a surprise for her.

MadderAdder

When I first checked for this discount, a standard room at All Star Movies was not eligible. However, today when I checked, it was — ended up saving $112 for our total stay! 🎉 Five nights for $750 is pretty decent to us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom