New holiday season room offer at Disney World for Disney+ subscribers

ZachPL

I just changed my reservation without an active disney+ subscription... does anyone know if I need it to be active on the day of visit?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'm a bit confused (be nice, I haven't had my coffee yet) but when I look to book a room at Coronado Springs for October 27 to 30 using the 35% Disney Plus discount, the rack rate is $434 for a Tower Standard Room, however the discounted rate is only $392, which amounts to a 10% discount. Thought it was 30% off. In fact all resorts look like its only a 10% discount.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I'm a bit confused (be nice, I haven't had my coffee yet) but when I look to book a room at Coronado Springs for October 27 to 30 using the 35% Disney Plus discount, the rack rate is $434 for a Tower Standard Room, however the discounted rate is only $392, which amounts to a 10% discount. Thought it was 30% off.
Up to. 😉

Seldom does the actual percentage work in your favor. Higher percentages go to rooms (and dates) that Disney wants to fill at less popular resorts.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Up to. 😉

Seldom does the actual percentage work in your favor. Higher percentages go to rooms (and dates) that Disney wants to fill at less popular resorts.
I've never seen a situation like that before when booking discounts. I always thought that they gave the max discount (in this case 30%) until the allocation of rooms was gone then it went back to the rack rate. I am guessing that will be a busy weekend!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I've never seen a situation like that before when booking discounts. I always thought that they gave the max discount (in this case 30%) until the allocation of rooms was gone then it went back to the rack rate. I am guessing that will be a busy weekend!
That has not been my experience over the years. The percentage has been fluid and even when I thought I was receiving 30 percent off, it was 26-28%.

mf1972

this was perfect for us. the offer exactly lands on our travel dates. we just upgraded from POFQ to the YC.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
So this discount is room rate only right. So park tickets have to be booked separately?

You can make it a package at checkout but the discount only applies to the room.

The selection of rooms is pretty limited though even though there’s a ton of available rooms the week we are going. For example, Rivera is supposed to be 35% off the week we are going and there are studios and 1 bedrooms available but they aren’t bookable under the promotion.

We WERE able to turn a 4 night trip into a 5 night trip by switching from WL to AKL - Kidani for $100 less with the promo so I was pretty happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom