News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

bwr827

Resurrecting this thread to ask: is the party worth it if my family’s main focus is the rides?

Might we expect ride lines to be short enough that we could go on most attractions twice?

Splash4eva

Resurrecting this thread to ask: is the party worth it if my family’s main focus is the rides?

Might we expect ride lines to be short enough that we could go on most attractions twice?
If you are ride oriented yes definitely worth it. The parks are on the lighter side to begin with and during the parties they thin out even more… if you last until the end it will feel like you own the park.

Get there at 4 when they open the gates for party ticket people. You will not regret it

bwr827

If you are ride oriented yes definitely worth it. The parks are on the lighter side to begin with and during the parties they thin out even more… if you last until the end it will feel like you own the park.

Get there at 4 when they open the gates for party ticket people. You will not regret it
Sounds awesome, thanks! Now I’m just trying to figure out whether we can do this late night and then rope drop another park the next morning…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom