Trams

Raxel7851

The trams to all park parking lots need to be running. Covid and social distancing is no longer an excuse.
With the Monorail, Skyliner, and buses all returning to Pre-Covid operations, those reasons can probably be ruled out. Does anyone here know if you need a CDL license with passenger endorsement to operate the Trams? Is it similar to the requirements to operate a bus? Although Trams don’t operate on state roads, do they still fall under the CDL requirements? If that’s the case, it would be more difficult to find qualified CMs to operate them.

DisneyFanatic12

people are gullible... that excuse just might work for anything Disney does on the cheap and to cut corners
I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. Truth is, CFTOB won’t change day-to-day operations. It might affect future investments, and it might affect project approval timelines, but that’s about it. For direct impacts, at least.

It was a big juicy nothing burger served up by the media. Now, that could change if they win their lawsuit, however.

Splash4eva

I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. Truth is, CFTOB won’t change day-to-day operations. It might affect future investments, and it might affect project approval timelines, but that’s about it. For direct impacts, at least.

It was a big juicy nothing burger served up by the media. Now, that could change if they win their lawsuit, however.
Yes he was as was I with the sarcasm ;). Or was i? Lol

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
With the Monorail, Skyliner, and buses all returning to Pre-Covid operations, those reasons can probably be ruled out. Does anyone here know if you need a CDL license with passenger endorsement to operate the Trams? Is it similar to the requirements to operate a bus? Although Trams don’t operate on state roads, do they still fall under the CDL requirements? If that’s the case, it would be more difficult to find qualified CMs to operate them.
You do not need a CDL.

cranbiz

Tram drivers do not need a CDL. They need a drivers license and a clean driving record.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom