News Construction walls up around the former Starbucks in EPCOT's World Showcase

esskay

Glad its going, it's been looking pretty dilapidated recenty. I assume we're getting another flower bed in it's place?

JohnD

I think just take it down and open up the walkway space to enable better access to and from the WS promenade. This photo makes it very obvious. Put same plants around the tree, add a circular rail around it, pave the rest, and call it day.

1686064722440.png

disneyC97

I'm surprised they don't use this as a festival booth? I can't imagine it would be too difficult to convert the kitchen. Could allow for them to add more seating/tables where the Bee-stro is currently for future festivals.
Pretty sure it's been noted somewhere on here that the design is proprietary to Starbucks. Hope they just open up the area a bit more as it's really cramped.

Vegas Disney Fan

Was this a pre build that was wheeled in or a permanent structure built in place?

The walls are only around the planters which would seem to indicate it’s staying… unless they have to move back the planters to roll it out.

MagicHappens1971

Pretty sure it's been noted somewhere on here that the design is proprietary to Starbucks. Hope they just open up the area a bit more as it's really cramped.
I don’t know if that’s true. Disney owns these locations outright, and the 4 other locations (in the parks) are designed by Disney and are unique. I doubt this Shipping Container was proprietary to Starbucks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom