Vineyard Vines coming to Disney Springs

Stitchon

Original Poster
Hey all. As I was checking some contracting listings, I noticed one for a Vineyard Vines shop at Disney Springs. The address is 1668 East Buena Vista Drive, which is the address used for most of the other Disney Springs tenants in the "Town Center" area. Not sure what precise location, but their square footage requirements are similar to that of the former Lululemon / Trophy Room space.

Lilofan

Hey all. As I was checking some contracting listings, I noticed one for a Vineyard Vines shop at Disney Springs. The address is 1668 East Buena Vista Drive, which is the address used for most of the other Disney Springs tenants in the "Town Center" area. Not sure what precise location, but their square footage requirements are similar to that of the former Lululemon / Trophy Room space.
The college preppy attire store started in Marthas Vineyard has several locations in FL and this will be the 3rd location in Orlando. I'd checked out the Vineyard store in the Orlando discount outlets for better deals.

Stitchon

Original Poster
That took a while! Maybe they have contracted brands waiting for an opening? If so, good for them

It is possible the store was pushed back to fit the needs of either Disney or Vineyard Vines, or supply chain issues could have been a problem as well.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I haven't read a DS lease but it's possible there's language about time line for notices to either not renew lease or to terminate a lease early, as either would give Disney plenty of time to find a replacement. It's a popular shopping location so Disney may the ability to push that into contracts.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Vineyard Vines opens today at Disney Springs.

Hours are 10am-11:30pm Friday-Saturday and 10am-11pm Sunday-Thursday.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 9.47.57 AM.png

aladdin2007

The college preppy attire store started in Marthas Vineyard has several locations in FL and this will be the 3rd location in Orlando. I'd checked out the Vineyard store in the Orlando discount outlets for better deals.
This, just cant see this lasting long with those prices, the others aren't making it too well why would this.

Lilofan

This, just cant see this lasting long with those prices, the others aren't making it too well why would this.
Last time we went to the Orlando premium outlets, we heard many tongues other than English. International travel is a huge draw to the stores and Vineyard seem like it can do well at Springs.

Stitchon

Original Poster

There's zero evidence that "others aren't making it" - the priciest options at Disney Springs like Coach, Kate Spade, Johnny Was, etc. are all still open. The retailers that have closed were mainly those with little brand recognition or financial struggles. I really don't understand this narrative that is repeatedly brought up here and elsewhere. It's okay to disagree with Disney Springs' tenant roster, but to act like the project and tenants are all failing is ridiculous.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There's zero evidence that "others aren't making it" - the priciest options at Disney Springs like Coach, Kate Spade, Johnny Was, etc. are all still open. The retailers that have closed were mainly those with little brand recognition or financial struggles. I really don't understand this narrative that is repeatedly brought up here and elsewhere. It's okay to disagree with Disney Springs' tenant roster, but to act like the project and tenants are all failing is ridiculous.
Yes the majority are all doing very well at Springs, with chains having some of their most profitable locations there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom