$800 price drop?

Weather_Lady

Weird. I don't know which price was a glitch, but if it really dropped by that much, I'd book now. You've got lots of time to cancel if you change your mind.

(*Sometimes when I'm doing searches, the Disney website will randomly change my dates on me, and I'll suddenly see numbers that are higher or lower than for the dates I want, which will draw my attention to the need to re-enter the same dates I was searching with in the first place. It's just a glitch, but I've had it happen enough times to know to watch out for it. Is there any possibility this happened to you?)

Upvote 0

Ricky Spanish

Original Poster
Weird. I don't know which price was a glitch, but if it really dropped by that much, I'd book now. You've got lots of time to cancel if you change your mind.

(*Sometimes when I'm doing searches, the Disney website will randomly change my dates on me, and I'll suddenly see numbers that are higher or lower than for the dates I want, which will draw my attention to the need to re-enter the same dates I was searching with in the first place. It's just a glitch, but I've had it happen enough times to know to watch out for it. Is there any possibility this happened to you?)
No. My SIL was also looking at same dates but different resort and also was shocked on how much higher prices were. She checked again today and saw a price drop.
BTW, I booked at the lower price. Hoping for some rooms specials to be announced later this year to bring it down even more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Yesterday someone mentioned the booking system went down because ticket prices weren’t loading properly. Not sure if that’s what actually happened but would make sense with how your prices changed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom