News Orlando International Airport forecasts big increase in air travel this Memorial Day weekend suggesting a busy period for Walt Disney World theme park

peter11435

Since then if the parks are busy they are usually blacked out.
Yes; but if you go back a few years cast members could still get in even on some of the busiest days. Cast block outs were virtually unheard of until a few years ago. They came about selectively with some high profile openings and then became a staple post Covid.

MagicHappens1971

Cast are unblocked the entire summer except for July 3 at Magic Kingdom and July 4 everywhere except Animal Kingdom.
This is how it was for the majority of last summer as well. Reservations were really hard to come by & we were blocked out until about Mid-May. Things started opening up.

Just saying that I don’t feel this is the strongest indicator of attendance, while I agree that this summers attendance is probably lower than last.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I don't know what made me think it was a good idea to fly to WDW for Memorial Day weekend.🤦‍♂️ Fortunately, I'm travelling from a relatively small-ish airport (ILM) to MCO, so I don't think I'll have too much hassle going and coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom