Any word on 2023 F&W Festival Events

Phonedave

Original Poster
The title pretty much says it. Has there been any rumors, talk, or innuendo as to if 2023 F&W will bring back the various seminars, wine & food pairings, and other events that they used to have?

I have park tickets that I will be using for my June trip. If I plan on going back for F&W in November, it makes sense to upgrade to an AP. However we don't want to do F&W if there are no seminars or other events. So I guess I am hoping to find out before the end of June.

christine7257

No idea. But really hoping to see the return of some of the demos, wine tastings, special luncheons, Party for the Senses etc. That's what makes (made?) the Food & Wine festival special.

TTA94

I hope they bring back the liquid nitro cake pops.They have been missing the past few years. I’m sure not a highlight by any means but they were cool.

Phonedave

Original Poster
No idea. But really hoping to see the return of some of the demos, wine tastings, special luncheons, Party for the Senses etc. That's what makes (made?) the Food & Wine festival special.

Yeah, that is what we were hoping for. However, we just looked at airfare for the times we would go, if they were to bring back the events. I cannot justify $2,600 in air fare for a quick 4 day weekend trip. Looks like no F&W this year.

Hockey89

Yeah, that is what we were hoping for. However, we just looked at airfare for the times we would go, if they were to bring back the events. I cannot justify $2,600 in air fare for a quick 4 day weekend trip. Looks like no F&W this year.
Flying is insane.... Not just the prices but them cancelling flights left and right.... Southwest is a dumbest fire....

Phonedave

Original Poster
Flying is insane.... Not just the prices but them cancelling flights left and right.... Southwest is a dumbest fire....

We have fights booked for June for WDW. We looked at flights, and decided on a slightly later one, so we did not have to get to the airport at the crack of dawn. Even though the later flight was slightly more (like $30 per person).

They then canceled our flight, and rolled it into the early flight. So we are going at the crack of dawn anyway, but got to pay more for the privilege.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom