New Special FL Resident Ticket for Summer 2023

SamusAranX

Original Poster

Interesting. I guess the unprecedented demand is tapering off.

Given how relatively dead the parks have been recently when I visited, you have to wonder just how low projections are for summer attendance. This is actually a good ticket deal.

Edit: deal will be available for non residents at slightly higher cost per some sites I'm seeing

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
1684178560663.png

DCBaker

Premium Member

Interesting. I guess the unprecedented demand is tapering off.

Given how relatively dead the parks have been recently when I visited, you have to wonder just how low projections are for summer attendance. This is actually a good ticket deal.

Edit: deal will be available for non residents at slightly higher cost per some sites I'm seeing

Details on both offers here.

Disney Analyst

I mean, I've been seeing a lot of stuff from people on the ground in Florida that tourism is down in general right now. Would be interested to see how the other parks are feeling?

RSoxNo1

So it looks like the 4 park / $396 ticket is available for all guests not just Florida residents. I'd be curious to see if there are any issues with this and TRON / Cosmic Rewind virtual queues.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Universal has a similar offer for Florida residents this summer: buy one day and get two more free. Park Hopping is included but Volcano Bay is not. Price varies based on the start date, but around $200 seems most common.

JohnD

Hope this gets offered again. Before I saw this thread, I was hoping for earlier in the year. But "Summer", meaning starting late May works too. While I am an AP holder, I have friends who would like to go but even the regular Florida Resident ticket is too pricey for them. Two adults and 1 child with regular Florida Resident tickets at about $100/day, give or take, for three days with tax is around $1,000. With this offer, 3 days is $70/day, and 4 days is $58/day, at 2023 prices anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom