New Summer 2023 Ticket Offers

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced new ticket offers for Summer 2023.

4-Park Magic Ticket

Beginning May 23, 2023, you can purchase the 4-day, 4-Park Magic Ticket for $99 per day plus tax ($396 total plus tax), which includes one day of admission to each of the four theme parks (for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days)*. No theme park reservations are needed.

Florida Resident Disney Summer Magic Ticket

Beginning May 16, 2023, Florida residents can purchase the Disney Summer Magic Ticket, which offers value and flexibility for their next adventure to Walt Disney World theme parks. Choose from a 4-day ticket for $58 per day plus tax ($229 total plus tax) or a 3-day ticket for $70 per day plus tax ($209 total plus tax)**. With this ticket, advance theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability.

Fine print

*Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first. Ticket excludes activities/events separately priced.

**Ticket is valid for use beginning May 16 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from May 26 to May 29, July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is valid for one theme park per day and excludes activities/events separately priced.

SAV

$396 pre tax vs 474 pre tax on undercover tourist, and valid for the dates I'm going to be there? I'll take it!
Exact same situation for me. I was ecstatic with this price compared to the U.T. price I was going to spend. This saves me about $300 for the 4 of us.

This trip was going to be a "short" trip anyways and we were only planning on one day at each park.

Friends of ours are going in June and this 4 day is cheaper than their 3 day. I told them to buy this one and just eat the 4th day since it would be cheaper anyway.

Upvote 0

911deb

Exact same situation for me. I was ecstatic with this price compared to the U.T. price I was going to spend. This saves me about $300 for the 4 of us.

This trip was going to be a "short" trip anyways and we were only planning on one day at each park.

Friends of ours are going in June and this 4 day is cheaper than their 3 day. I told them to buy this one and just eat the 4th day since it would be cheaper anyway.
Undercover Tourist is now selling the 4 park magic ticket for $15 cheaper if you haven't purchased directly from Disney yet

Upvote 0

KC82271

Has anyone used the 4 Day one yet? When I was in with a cast member, he told me the only park you couldn't enter twice was MK. I only thought about that once I got off. So can you choose to skip one and do Epcot 2 days out of the 4?

Upvote 0

Dionmira

Disney has announced new ticket offers for Summer 2023.

4-Park Magic Ticket

Beginning May 23, 2023, you can purchase the 4-day, 4-Park Magic Ticket for $99 per day plus tax ($396 total plus tax), which includes one day of admission to each of the four theme parks (for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days)*. No theme park reservations are needed.

Florida Resident Disney Summer Magic Ticket

Beginning May 16, 2023, Florida residents can purchase the Disney Summer Magic Ticket, which offers value and flexibility for their next adventure to Walt Disney World theme parks. Choose from a 4-day ticket for $58 per day plus tax ($229 total plus tax) or a 3-day ticket for $70 per day plus tax ($209 total plus tax)**. With this ticket, advance theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability.

Fine print

*Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first. Ticket excludes activities/events separately priced.

**Ticket is valid for use beginning May 16 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from May 26 to May 29, July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is valid for one theme park per day and excludes activities/events separately priced.

If I use this ticket on June 29th, and it overlaps the four day block out - is there any way to extend for an extra day so I can use the 4th day? ie to July 6th instead of 5th?

Upvote 0

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Do we think there is any chance this will be repeated for the fall? We're going for 3 days in November and I haven't bought tickets yet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom