New Summer 2023 Ticket Offers

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced new ticket offers for Summer 2023.

4-Park Magic Ticket

Beginning May 23, 2023, you can purchase the 4-day, 4-Park Magic Ticket for $99 per day plus tax ($396 total plus tax), which includes one day of admission to each of the four theme parks (for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days)*. No theme park reservations are needed.

Florida Resident Disney Summer Magic Ticket

Beginning May 16, 2023, Florida residents can purchase the Disney Summer Magic Ticket, which offers value and flexibility for their next adventure to Walt Disney World theme parks. Choose from a 4-day ticket for $58 per day plus tax ($229 total plus tax) or a 3-day ticket for $70 per day plus tax ($209 total plus tax)**. With this ticket, advance theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability.

Fine print

*Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first. Ticket excludes activities/events separately priced.

**Ticket is valid for use beginning May 16 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from May 26 to May 29, July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is valid for one theme park per day and excludes activities/events separately priced.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’ve been checking the wait times lately, and they’re far more tolerable than they were for marathon weekend this year (which historically has been a more reasonable time to go). Tell us without telling us is certainly right!
Marathon weekend has sucked…since everyone decided it was a “slow time” to go…

Like food and wine and Halloween…

May is much more tolerable…as long as it’s not 97

Upvote 0

dmw

In the Parks
No
For those who have the Tickets at Work benefit, there is a discounted rate of $95/day for the 4 day tix. That notice just came out via email today.

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It wasn’t always bad, really in the last few years
That was food and wine until circa 2010…then millions “got an original idea” and showed up together

There are crunches in weird times now…October…January…February.

How has wdw responded? Keeping “winter hours” and selling after hours to get away from the crowds.

All roads lead back to Rome

Upvote 0

Big Coffee

I just chatted with a cast member on this. They said that it would not be possible to make park reservations with this type of ticket. However, the computer system would recognize the ticket type and bypass the need for a reservation when it comes to VQ or $ILL. Not sure how well that would work in practice. This ticket would save my family around $300, so I am probably going to buy it regardless.

Upvote 0

MrPromey

I’m thinking APs. Very curious and possibly alarming that despite predictions of imminent sell outs, nothing happened.
For the locals and semi-locals likely to use the APs as APs rather than cheaper long multi-day stay tickets, Disney's done a lot to sour the well.

I'd like to try Guardians and Tron but not that badly.

Heck, I have friends who are cast who've been offering us entrance for a year now and I've yet to take them up on it.

They may not have done permanent non-reversible damage but in my case, they've created long-term distaste to the point where I think about a trip more with dread than eager anticipation.

I can't imagine I'm alone in my sentiment.

This is a funny video but it's true. They effed with the "magic".

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I still have one day left on a 5-day $147 MKC ticket from 1992. Based on the original cost, and today's pricing, I can reasonably declare that the entire 5 days cost me one day's admission in today's prices.

I had no idea how much of a good deal I was getting back then!

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I still have one day left on a 5-day $147 MKC ticket from 1992. Based on the original cost, and today's pricing, I can reasonably declare that the entire 5 days cost me one day's admission in today's prices.

I had no idea how much of a good deal I was getting back then!
The punch tickets ? I love those

Upvote 0

Dockside

Anybody else having issues with the system for the 4-park Magic ticket. When I click on it, I keep getting "We Had to Duck Out. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, but disneyworld.com is not currently available. Please check back in a few minutes."

Not sure if it is a problem on my end but other parts of the site are working fine. I have tried this over the last 2 days and keep getting the same result.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom