spectromagic 1990s pictures

Cmdr_Crimson

hi anyone got spectromagic 1990s pictures? i like all the floats but i mostly like the spectromen
I'll save you the trouble...

As for many, most of us get the creeps from them...
LKXM.gif

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I have yet to upload my footage from 1994, it’s made it to dvd but I can’t seem to rip it off from that onto my computer and finally to YouTube or just this site. I need a USB VHS if that exists or to get me VHS-C tapes professionally converted.

thomas998

I have yet to upload my footage from 1994, it’s made it to dvd but I can’t seem to rip it off from that onto my computer and finally to YouTube or just this site. I need a USB VHS if that exists or to get me VHS-C tapes professionally converted.
If you've got the video on a DVD just get handbrake and you can convert it to a upload friendly format. If you've got old VHS-C tapes then you need something like this a Elgato Video Capture assuming your camcorder still works. If it doesn't just get a VHS to DVD recorder, then you can easily convert your old VHS tapes to DVDs. The services where you send your stuff off are iffy at best. I've seen the result of some of those services and they are often far worse than what you could do yourself because they don't appear to put any time or effort into setting things up properly when they do the conversion they just put your tapes in the machine and hope for the best.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

If you've got the video on a DVD just get handbrake and you can convert it to an upload friendly format. If you've got old VHS-C tapes then you need something like this a Elgato Video Capture assuming your camcorder still works. If it doesn't just get a VHS to DVD recorder, then you can easily convert your old VHS tapes to DVDs. The services where you send your stuff off are iffy at best. I've seen the result of some of those services and they are often far worse than what you could do yourself because they don't appear to put any time or effort into setting things up properly when they do the conversion they just put your tapes in the machine and hope for the best.
Screw that then, I saw one my grandpa took, I’ll have to search thru again and the parade going the opposite direction with the early 90’s lineup. The only other time I’ve ever seen that was in 2002 after a big rain storm and cancellation but can’t find any footage of it. It was also awesome because not only did I expect to see it I didn’t know it was back from hiatus and I was lucky to catch the entire parade except for the first unit. The schedule said electric light parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom