Trattoria Al Forno for breakfast - highly recommend

dreday3

Original Poster
We dined there last week - husband had the Al Forno eggs and I had the Sunrise Breakfast Pizza (the crust is a pizza oven crust, not a flatbread. Like Via Napoli for reference). Oh my goodness, best meal we had our entire trip. Also very peaceful in there, great service.

I just read it's closing for a refurbishment, but when it comes back - eat there for breakfast! You won't be sorry.

Smiley/OCD

We dined there last week - husband had the Al Forno eggs and I had the Sunrise Breakfast Pizza (the crust is a pizza oven crust, not a flatbread. Like Via Napoli for reference). Oh my goodness, best meal we had our entire trip. Also very peaceful in there, great service.

I just read it's closing for a refurbishment, but when it comes back - eat there for breakfast! You won't be sorry.
I mentioned this on another thread, they make a breakfast calzone (which is no longer on the menu, but they will make it if you ask), that is IMHO, the BEST breakfast on property…Trattoria Al Forno is not well known, but man, its a great breakfast!

Sans Souci

I get the eggs al forno, too. I also like the polenta dish. We usually go out for breakfast here about 3 times when we go to WDW. The food is really good and I have never had an issue getting an ADR an hour before I go. I always get a table outside to chill and people watch.

littleroo

I am so bummed the week we are staying at the Boardwalk The Trat is closed for refurb! We would have eaten there multiple times. I wish I had known when booking but it is what it is! Can't wait to see, next trip, the improvements.

JIMINYCR

I am so bummed the week we are staying at the Boardwalk The Trat is closed for refurb! We would have eaten there multiple times. I wish I had known when booking but it is what it is! Can't wait to see, next trip, the improvements.
One of the worst things about going back is that no matter when you plan a trip theres always something youve been eager for that has been shut off for refurb or replacement. Hope you can find a suitable replacement.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We were there a few years ago and it was really good.

It’s actually a pretty solid restaurant all day.

Food is similar to topolino without the “view of bonnet creek surcharge”

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
One of the worst things about going back is that no matter when you plan a trip theres always something youve been eager for that has been shut off for refurb or replacement. Hope you can find a suitable replacement.
I hear a room rockinroller is down?

If I were there…that probably makes mgm a full skip.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I hear a rumor rockinroller is down?

If I were there…that probably makes mgm a full skip

joshsprincess921

It is very good and we love the iced coffee there!

dreday3

Original Poster
It is very good and we love the iced coffee there!

We had a hard time finding an iced coffee we liked while there. Just not a fan of Joffrey's (sp?). Then, on the second to last day, we went to Carousel Coffee (unsure if right name) in Boardwalk and got a Shakerato. It's 2 shots of espresso shaken with vanilla syrup and oh my god it was sooo good!

I'll have to try the coffee at Trattoria next time we go!

jwutony16

We had a hard time finding an iced coffee we liked while there. Just not a fan of Joffrey's (sp?). Then, on the second to last day, we went to Carousel Coffee (unsure if right name) in Boardwalk and got a Shakerato. It's 2 shots of espresso shaken with vanilla syrup and oh my god it was sooo good!

I'll have to try the coffee at Trattoria next time we go!
Have you tried the Iced Lions Latte??

Disneydad1012

Anyone notice breakfast ADR's aren't available starting 8/31? Its one of our favorite places. Plenty before and plenty of dinners. I've been checking since my 60+10 opened. I wonder if characters are on their way back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom