Grand Floridian 1 bed Presidents’ Day week

DisneyDave54321

Original Poster
We would really love to stay in a one bedroom at the grand Flo over Presidents’ Day week next year. I have seen that this might be tough to get. We are not DVC members and don’t plan to rent points. How hard do people think this reservation will be to get?

Smiley/OCD

Not available yet. Also I was u get the impression that DVC members can start reserving 11 months out but that Disney wo t release packages for non-dvc until June.
When we stayed there, we bought points from a good friend of ours that has DVC…it’s too “frou-frou” for me, but it was on my wife’s bucket list and I will admit, it was a great week!

EPCOT-O.G.

We would really love to stay in a one bedroom at the grand Flo over Presidents’ Day week next year. I have seen that this might be tough to get. We are not DVC members and don’t plan to rent points. How hard do people think this reservation will be to get?
I think you can call and reserve rooms like 500 some odd days out over the phone.

nickys

Premium Member
Not available yet. Also I was u get the impression that DVC members can start reserving 11 months out but that Disney wo t release packages for non-dvc until June.
There’s different inventory for DVC members.

Disney own 2-3% of points at every resort. They use those to sell rooms & packages. I don’t know when packages are released in the US, but I seem to remember a change to when you can book a room-only reservation - it used to be 499 days ahead but I think it was shortened.

Ayla

There’s different inventory for DVC members.

Disney own 2-3% of points at every resort. They use those to sell rooms & packages. I don’t know when packages are released in the US, but I seem to remember a change to when you can book a room-only reservation - it used to be 499 days ahead but I think it was shortened.
Correct. The current online calendar only goes through the end of 2023.

Ayla

So does that mean, you can’t book early by phone, or you still can. Or do both online and phone occur at same time now
I'm not sure. I haven't booked anything over the phone in many years. If you have the time, you could call and ask, though it doesn't mean you'll get the correct answer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom