News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser now available with 30 percent discount for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders

floydbeatle

Still too rich for my blood, but so are a lot of other experiences. At 6k it's a hard no. At around 4k I think the Starcruiser sees a significant uptick in bookings when considering the other discounts available.

ehh

I'm curious what they mean by "only applicable for new reservations". Will they catch/block someone from canceling and rebooking?

GimpYancIent

It's bait! Once hooked Disney is going to reel you in for everything they can get. They do not care about customer needs for any rescheduling or rebooking.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Annual Passholder discount extended into July​

I See You Reaction GIF by Laff

GimpYancIent

Ever so carefully, slowly, in very small ways management is incentivizing the GSC working diligently at no admitting the pricing model is screwed up (as in ridiculous), short sighted greed. When 50% discount offers begin to appear for everyone then there will be some serious interest in doing the experience.

StantonZ

Ever so carefully, slowly, in very small ways management is incentivizing the GSC working diligently at no admitting the pricing model is screwed up (as in ridiculous), short sighted greed. When 50% discount offers begin to appear for everyone then there will be some serious interest in doing the experience.
Agreed.
A related question: who was responsible for the original pricing structure (obviously executed under Chapek) and will the new regime (has to be a different person under Iger) ultimately "eat crow"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom