New 35 percent Annual Passholder discount offer at Walt Disney World Resort hotels for late summer 2023

Raxel7851

We’ve been AP holders for quite a few years. Typically when we receive the AP discount notice, we immediately begun planning our next trip. Not this time. Our last trip in February simply left us unexcited about our next trip. Between the crowds, CMs seemingly uninterested in being there, the conditions of the attractions, and the parks in general, we’re deciding to take a WDW break. Not that things will magically improve in that time, but perhaps we’ll miss that Disney experience enough to start planning our next visit.

jeanericuser001

We’ve been AP holders for quite a few years. Typically when we receive the AP discount notice, we immediately begun planning our next trip. Not this time. Our last trip in February simply left us unexcited about our next trip. Between the crowds, CMs seemingly uninterested in being there, the conditions of the attractions, and the parks in general, we’re deciding to take a WDW break. Not that things will magically improve in that time, but perhaps we’ll miss that Disney experience enough to start planning our next visit.
My advice would be to consider other options. I basically rotate between different parks as a way to keep it interesting. Sea World for example got a lot of visits from me last year particularly when it came to animal tours. The passholder discounts they give for those are particularly good on some months so checking out everything from walruses to beluga whales can be quite entertaining. Had a blast meeting slowpoke the walrus. Then there is my BG animal tour trips between thanksgiving to january which are possible thanks to insane black friday deals. Got to spend time meeting Galápagos tortoise and a tour to visit the hippos for $60. The more you vary up the experiences, the more interesting things you can find to do throughout the year. You just have to take time to play around with your options and pick what best arouses your interest most.

Raxel7851

My advice would be to consider other options. I basically rotate between different parks as a way to keep it interesting. Sea World for example got a lot of visits from me last year particularly when it came to animal tours. The passholder discounts they give for those are particularly good on some months so checking out everything from walruses to beluga whales can be quite entertaining. Had a blast meeting slowpoke the walrus. Then there is my BG animal tour trips between thanksgiving to january which are possible thanks to insane black friday deals. Got to spend time meeting Galápagos tortoise and a tour to visit the hippos for $60. The more you vary up the experiences, the more interesting things you can find to do throughout the year. You just have to take time to play around with your options and pick what best arouses your interest most.
Thanks for the advice, but I think we’ll pass on the Sea World visit. We may try Uni for a change. There’s a wealth of other options in the US to try. We won’t be lacking new adventure ideas for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom