Early close for Tomorrowland on March 14 at Magic Kingdom

dovetail65

This is not a serious issue. Go to MK on another day.
Yeah, but there will be 5000 people there that day that only find out once they are there. Many guests dropped 10 grand and everything should be up and running. I felt bad today that Remy was down from 9 am and still down when I left at 4PM. Many guests in that area were visibly upset. It's not like they can go back to EPCOT tomorrow like I can.

Heck, I can say nothing ever said on this forum is serious, this is a WDW forum after all so the comment was not off the mark.

WDW can do this kind of stuff at 11 PM or 1 am, it doesn't have to be when they are open disregarding the guests dropping in many cases money they took years to save for a trip to WDW.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Yeah, but there will be 5000 people there that day that only find out once they are there. Many guests dropped 10 grand and everything should be up and running. I felt bad today that Remy was down from 9 am and still down when I left at 4PM. Many guests in that area were visibly upset. It's not like they can go back to EPCOT tomorrow like I can.

Heck, I can say nothing ever said on this forum is serious, but this is a WDW forum after all so the comment was not off the mark.

WDW can do this kind of stuff at 11 PM or 1 am, it doesn't have to be when they are open disregarding the guests dropping in many cases money they took years to save for a trip to WDW.
You want to talk about upset? 8K guests seated at Fantasmic theatre at DHS and at last minute show gets cancelled. Have a good night!

dovetail65

I was there, not a drop of rain but intermittent lighting strikes.
Yeah, lighting they don't play with. If lightning strikes(I believe this means seen) within ten miles of the park, it is Disney policy for all outdoor rides/attractions/shows to be shut down.

Last edited:

Lilofan

The vast majority of people visiting that day won’t know until they arrive, if then - I expect a lot to be turned away at the end of the night
Guest Relations will be busy when some guests make a beeline for it like they do when F! show gets cancelled.

EPCOT-O.G.

Guest Relations will be busy when some guests make a beeline for it like they do when F! show gets cancelled.
Because last minute weather related cancellations and choosing to schedule a media event that closes a section of the park with just a few days notice (during one of the busiest weeks for Spring Break) are completely the same thing

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom