News Jon Favreau outlines his idea for a Mandalorian ride at Disney Parks

Bocabear

But Batuu is a battle scarred desert planet... the natural plants and animals? Looks like everything is dead there to me except for this outpost. YES SWGE needs another attraction, family friendly would be nice, but not another NRJ...Maybe it needs something as simple as a people mover type attraction giving an overhead shuttle tour of the area...

Purduevian

But Batuu is a battle scarred desert planet... the natural plants and animals? Looks like everything is dead there to me except for this outpost. YES SWGE needs another attraction, family friendly would be nice, but not another NRJ...Maybe it needs something as simple as a people mover type attraction giving an overhead shuttle tour of the area...
If https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Batuu is to be believed:
Batuu was host to a variety of different creatures, including the Batlizard, Batuuan braga bear, dugar dugar, lahiroo, pipa bird, Snarlok,[12] nightsnake, terra tree toad,[2] Batuuan Rat, and Spiran Firefly. Catfish also lived in the sinkholes.[4]

In 34 ABY, creatures such as demlins, acid-spitters and Kowakian monkey-lizards could be found in regions of the Batuu Wilds such as around the Three Suns Overlook, Dead Root Refuge and Hissiq Springs. At that time, porgs could also be seen at Seezelslak's cantina.[11]

Alanzo

and that includes the theatrical slate of possible films

I really appreciate the fact that there are always people out there who are willing to share their honest opinions about the current generation of Star Wars films, even when the conversation isn't necessarily about them. It can be tough when you feel like your own perspective isn't being represented, so it's great to know that there are others who feel the same way. I may not personally share their views on the films, but I'm grateful for their willingness to speak up and contribute to the ongoing dialogue.

EPCOT-O.G.

I really appreciate the fact that there are always people out there who are willing to share their honest opinions about the current generation of Star Wars films, even when the conversation isn't necessarily about them. It can be tough when you feel like your own perspective isn't being represented, so it's great to know that there are others who feel the same way. I may not personally share their views on the films, but I'm grateful for their willingness to speak up and contribute to the ongoing dialogue.
The conversation was about Batuu, which is set within the “current” generation of films. The decision to fix that land within those films remains a mind-boggling one. It’s germane to the discussion, as is Disney’s inability to produce films for theatrical release.

AdventureHasAName

They could get a lot of mileage out of a Superstar Television-type show where audience members are put in famous scenes from the Star Wars films and shows. That would be both a "how we make shows" attraction and a Luke Skywalker/Han Solo/Mandalorian/Baby Yoda attraction.

Robbiem

They could get a lot of mileage out of a Superstar Television-type show where audience members are put in famous scenes from the Star Wars films and shows. That would be both a "how we make shows" attraction and a Luke Skywalker/Han Solo/Mandalorian/Baby Yoda attraction.
Thats a great idea. They could make an amazing show if they use volume technology to put you in star wars locales

its a pity they don’t do behind the scenes stuff anymore

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom