AOA Room request

Joeswife

Original Poster
I am 57 days out from vacation. Can I request a couple of preferred rooms that I want to be in ? I completed on line check in with the app. When it came to room requests, it would not allow me to choose anything other than close to bus stop.

nickys

Premium Member
I am 57 days out from vacation. Can I request a couple of preferred rooms that I want to be in ? I completed on line check in with the app. When it came to room requests, it would not allow me to choose anything other than close to bus stop.
Yes, you can call in or use chat to make a request.

Ayla

Did you book a Preferred room?

Joeswife

Original Poster
Yes, you can call in or use chat to make a request.
I called. I cannot make a request. My vacationeer is the only one who can ask for request. Not sure why it’s all paid off and as far as I’m concerned. The vacationeer is out of the picture now.

nickys

Premium Member
I called. I cannot make a request. My vacationeer is the only one who can ask for request. Not sure why it’s all paid off and as far as I’m concerned. The vacationeer is out of the picture now.
Unfortunately if you booked through a travel agency then in Disney’s eyes they do “own” that reservation. The TA should be willing to make a request for you though. I would call / email them.

Ayla

Nope. You use a travel agent, they own the reservation, not you. You have no control over the reservation, hence why Disney won't talk to you about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom