News Goofy and Max return to meet and greets in a new location at Disney's Hollywood Studios

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_50287.jpg

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_50291.jpg

brb1006

You forgot to mention Clarice from Two Chips And A Miss will be meeting guests alongside Chip and Dale until Valentine's Day at DHS.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Notice how, in absence of working rides, the "Meet and Greet" crowd distractions have gone WAY up?
Minimum wage human in a 15 minute 105F costume - FAR cheaper than real work 😆 😆 😆

WorldExplorer

I ran to Hollywood Studios yesterday solely for this, afraid it was going to be a temporary thing, and then we got confirmation they would be normal while I was sitting in the area waiting for him to show up.

Super happy they finally took them off the balcony! It was blowing my mind a bit that Max was around regularly for like two years and yet I never got to actually meet him.

Notice how, in absence of working rides, the "Meet and Greet" crowd distractions have gone WAY up?
Minimum wage human in a 15 minute 105F costume - FAR cheaper than real work 😆 😆 😆

If that's the plan, then they suck at it, because they're still missing plenty of characters who were out precovid.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom