A look at the new 'Disney100 The Eras' merchandise collection

Drdcm

I think there are some interesting/cool items. The water tower lamp, the bookends, the magnifying glass. I wish they made the pullover sweatshirt for men - not a fan of hoodies.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Wait, nothing of Mickey chewing/spitting/smoking tobacco? I think I'll hold off for now.

Also Disney, it does not have to be in this order for me to purchase it. Though a flip book might be nice.

michmousefan

watertower.png

Here's the watertower lamp. It's made of a hard resin, not metal, even though it looks (and feels) like it. The lamp is a small LED; works well here — doesn't put out a ton of light, but that wasn't the intention. Powered by a long USB cord with switch that sneaks out the bottom of one of the supports. It's a very nice piece; may be sold out as I don't see it on the ShopDis page any longer.

petroskitx

View attachment 696310
Here's the watertower lamp. It's made of a hard resin, not metal, even though it looks (and feels) like it. The lamp is a small LED; works well here — doesn't put out a ton of light, but that wasn't the intention. Powered by a long USB cord with switch that sneaks out the bottom of one of the supports. It's a very nice piece; may be sold out as I don't see it on the ShopDis page any longer.
I received this lamp as a gift and it does not light up. Any ideas how to fix it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom