The Sunshine Flyer Introduces Direct and Private Transportation

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Details -

"The Sunshine Flyer is now offering direct, private transportation that will bring you and your family directly from Orlando International Airport to most Walt Disney World® area resorts. You can expect the same exceptional customer service as the Sunshine Flyer airport shuttle, just more personalized to your schedule.

Ready when you are! Your Direct driver will meet you at baggage claim and take you to your Walt Disney World® area resort. The Sunshine Flyer experience starts shortly after you step off the plane with train-themed giveaways for kids including games, stickers, hats, and more."

Pricing -

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 4.17.52 PM.png

More information can be found in the link below -

JohnD

Details -

"The Sunshine Flyer is now offering direct, private transportation that will bring you and your family directly from Orlando International Airport to most Walt Disney World® area resorts. You can expect the same exceptional customer service as the Sunshine Flyer airport shuttle, just more personalized to your schedule.

Ready when you are! Your Direct driver will meet you at baggage claim and take you to your Walt Disney World® area resort. The Sunshine Flyer experience starts shortly after you step off the plane with train-themed giveaways for kids including games, stickers, hats, and more."

Pricing -

View attachment 690990

More information can be found in the link below -

I freaked out as the only prices I saw were in the image for various cars. However, they also have bus service that is comparable to Mears.

Weather_Lady

Their rates are actually higher than many of the town car/SUV/van rates for some of the more reputable private transportation companies, especially after you add in that sneaky extra 10% "airport pickup fee," before gratuity! I think they're banking (wisely, actually) on a lot of kids wanting hats and stickers.

Last edited:

note2001

I applaud this small company for building up a fleet of buses and now taking on smaller vehicles while working to improve their services.

Mears had the benefit of being an existing transportation company with a lot of experience and backing when they took on the Disney M.E. contract, and even then they had a rough go of it in their first year. Sunshine Flyer has done remarkably well with excellent buses and drivers. Their issues at the airport are slowly being resolved with investment.

Inside MCO they now have an indoor check-in desk and waiting area (although this always should have been) which I'm sure they have rent on.

As they invest in the company, prices will rise to compensate and you know Mears who loves to pack buses full will be quick to raise theirs to match.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom