News Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy extended downtime

aladdin2007

I didnt even know this was still a thing or there. Seems like a waste of space and is on par with the jack sparrow show that they spent how much on? and it lasted how long?

MrPromey

I will say something I thought I would never say.

I dislike this attraction MORE than I dislike the Moana attraction in EPCOT.
Except when Disney's ready, they can just pull the power cord, flip the coaster wheels under that platform to unlock them and then wheel that sucker right out of there.*

In the blink of an eye, this flex space will be ready to once again host hot dance parties for twenty-somethings who are single and ready to mingle with eight year olds!

That Moana thing will probably end up outliving most of us. :oops:

*Please, nobody come in explaining to me how it's more involved than a power cord and rolly wheels. I was being intentionally simple. I do know there is a little more to it than that.

Last edited:

Disstevefan1

Except when Disney's ready, they can just pull the power cord, flip the coaster wheels under that platform to unlock them and then just wheel that sucker right out of there.*

In the blink of an eye, this flex space will be ready to once again host hot dance parties for twenty-somethings who are single and ready to mingle with eight year olds!

That Moana thing will probably end up outliving most of us. :oops:

*Please, nobody come in explaining to me how it's more involved than a power cord and rolly wheels. I was being intentionally simple. I do know there is a little more to it than that.
Excellent point!

I am back to disliking the Moana thing the most again. 👍

rawisericho

My 2.5 year old is super excited for this ride two weeks, assuming it's working. I'm getting a kick out of the adults in the thread being like "This is too kiddie!"

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I really like that attraction. its a fun little show with a super cool animatronic. and my 6 yr old loves it. I have no idea what was there before. but I can't imagine it was something better. hardly a waste of space. the animation courtyard, now that is a waste of space and a whole lot of it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Well it serves a purpose, by giving a younger sibling something to do while the older one is riding Rock n Roller or Tower of Terror.
Facts. My wife and I just saw this for the first time. And my wife said "I would literally sh** my pants if I saw Lightning McQueen in real life like this when I was 6!!!"

Not everything is about the Disney Adults, guys.... it's Disney world. Lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom