Any good YouTube channels?

EPCOT-O.G.

Original Poster
I had to leave DFB because they lost Molly (followed her to her new endeavor) and because DFB started doing a bunch of those video shorts. Felt spammy. And while I know a lot of people do not care for The Site Which Shall Not Be Named, I really liked their main news recap shows. Had to stop subscribing because they have some new person who churns out spammy shorts like a dozen times a day.

dreday3

I enjoy 4K WDW. They do walks through the parks and resorts unnarrated.

I second this.

Also CityPedia and A Walk In the Parks - unnarrated walks through parks. These last two also do a lot of other parks in Florida and some beach walks. Fun channels to make you really feel like you are somewhere.

I like these types best when we are in the home-stretch to our vacation!

Clamman73

I had to leave DFB because they lost Molly (followed her to her new endeavor) and because DFB started doing a bunch of those video shorts. Felt spammy. And while I know a lot of people do not care for The Site Which Shall Not Be Named, I really liked their main news recap shows. Had to stop subscribing because they have some new person who churns out spammy shorts like a dozen times a day.
The one thing I don’t like about any subscribed to channels is that some are filling up the subscription list of new videos with these “shorts”…

tanc

Never was much of a DFB fan honestly. All their content was just recycled I was never into Disney vlogging to begin with. Unless it's like news related, I don't really see much of an appeal. More or less, I can't really relate to people who are staying in top of the line suites. Some of the Disney vloggers were pretty good back then (10+ years ago) but their greed caught onto them. I sort of miss when they were just small content creators.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Never was much of a DFB fan honestly. All their content was just recycled I was never into Disney vlogging to begin with. Unless it's like news related, I don't really see much of an appeal. More or less, I can't really relate to people who are staying in top of the line suites. Some of the Disney vloggers were pretty good back then (10+ years ago) but their greed caught onto them. I sort of miss when they were just small content creators.

A lot of clickbait titles with DFB now a days.

Skibum1970

4K WDW remains my current favorite and I still like ResortTV1. Beyond that, I tend to base my picks on previewing or knowing some that I do or don't like.

It is truly amazing to see the sheer numbers of vloggers out there although I wonder what they will do when their popularity and video views drop. I saw one vlogger talking about not having any money while trying to get their Youtube account stood up. My first thought was, "Go get a job, even part-time" but that never seemed to come up in their discussion. Instead, they were getting money from their parents to buy groceries.

Poseidon Quest

If you're interest in episodic video essays on theme parks in general, I can shamelessly promote myself here. Admittedly, I'm cynical and Disney is not always the topic, but if you're interested in some more positive and educational stuff, I have a whole playlist that looks at the history and culture behind different Disney attractions:

Here's a shorter video for a bit of sampling if you're interested:

JIMINYCR

I visit many of them and when I get bored with the same old spiel or find the persons personality delivering the news start to irritate me I move on. You can visit many who just repeat the same material on other sites and there’s very little originality. News is news and the difference is how they approach it and deliver it. Unfortunately there’s little style and fresh approaches to keep me interested for long.

EPCOT-O.G.

Original Poster
If you're interest in episodic video essays on theme parks in general, I can shamelessly promote myself here. Admittedly, I'm cynical and Disney is not always the topic, but if you're interested in some more positive and educational stuff, I have a whole playlist that looks at the history and culture behind different Disney attractions:

Here's a shorter video for a bit of sampling if you're interested:

I’ve really enjoyed your stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom