What WDW Park to visit each day on Sunday - Wednesday trip.

Peregrine12

My wife and I will be at Walt Disney World from Sunday February 5th to Wednesday, February 8th. Monday will end up being a short day for us, so we are going to Animal Kingdom then. What I can't figure out is which of the Parks we should visit on the rest of the days. Sunday seems like it will be busy for each Park, so I am not sure what the best choice is.

Any Advice?

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

My wife and I will be at Walt Disney World from Saturday February 5th to Wednesday, February 8th. Monday will end up being a short day for us, so we are going to Animal Kingdom then. What I can't figure out is which of the Parks we should visit on the rest of the days. Sunday seems like it will be busy for each Park, so I am not sure what the best choice is.

Any Advice?
February 5th is a Sunday. Did you mean you're starting on Saturday, February 4th or Sunday, February 5th?

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

* First, if you're staying onsite at a deluxe hotel, check to see what parks have extended evening hours (currently per the WDW website, EPCOT on Monday 2/6, and MK on Tuesday, 2/7, which is a little different from the usual schedule). If you don't have parkhoppers, consider whether you would rather structure any of your park visits around extended evening hours. If you do have parkhoppers, bonus! You can go where you want during the day, and hop to the park with extended evening hours on Monday and/or Tuesday as your schedule permits.)

Crowds during the days you're there should be "moderate." Assuming your first day is Sunday, 2/5 and that you have full days on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I would recommend:

- Visit HS on Sunday. It has the least variation in crowd levels over the course of a week, so wait times will be about the same no matter which day you go. Be sure to get there very early: lines build faster here than anywhere else, and lines for all the headliners will be pretty much unbearable by about 11am (but will then improve over the last 2 hours before park closing).

- Visit AK on Monday, as you planned. With a good touring plan and an early arrival, you can do 90% of the park by 2pm. (FWIW, if you're looking for what to skip, I suggest bypassing Rafiki's Planet Watch and the train ride you take to get there. It's a bit of a snoozer.)

- Visit EPCOT on Tuesday. The Festival of the Arts will be going on, so there might be some extra things to see around the park.

- Finish your visit with MK on Wednesday, which should be the least-crowded day for that park. Stay until park closing and see the fireworks. They're a great "high note" upon which to end a vacation.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Peregrine12

Original Poster
* First, if you're staying onsite at a deluxe hotel, check to see what parks have extended evening hours (currently per the WDW website, EPCOT on Monday 2/6, and MK on Tuesday, 2/7, which is a little different from the usual schedule). If you don't have parkhoppers, consider whether you would rather structure any of your park visits around extended evening hours. If you do have parkhoppers, bonus! You can go where you want during the day, and hop to the park with extended evening hours on Monday and Tuesday.)

Crowds during the days you're there should be "moderate." Assuming your first day is Sunday, 2/5 and that you have full days on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I would recommend:

- Visit HS on Sunday. It has the least variation in crowd levels over the course of a week, so wait times will be about the same across the board. Be sure to get there very early: lines build faster here than anywhere else, and lines for all the headliners will be pretty much unbearable by about 11am (but will then improve over the last 2 hours before park closing).

- Visit AK on Monday, as you planned. With a good touring plan and an early arrival, you can do 90% of the park by 2pm. (FWIW, if you're looking for what to skip, I suggest bypassing Rafiki's Planet Watch and the train ride you take to get there. It's a bit of a snoozer.)

- Visit EPCOT on Tuesday. The Festival of the Arts will be going on, so there might be some extra things to see around the park.

- Finish your visit with MK on Wednesday, which should be the least-crowded day for that park. Stay until park closing and see the fireworks. They're a great "high note" upon which to end a vacation.
Thank you very much for this advice.

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

The only thing I would add is as @Weather_Lady said, as a rule, we stay out of Epcot on the weekends especially when there’s a festival going on …and yes, with the limited time you have, I would save the best for last (MK)…

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom