Rodeo round-up in toy story land

James J

In the Parks
No

oogie boogie man

I thought they only took a long time with attractions. You figure they would have finished this one so they could open it. Because they can't make money off of it until it is. Unlike an attraction which they can milk to let the customers pay for it.

Are they waiting to shell out expenses for the next quarter?

nickys

Premium Member
I thought they only took a long time with attractions. You figure they would have finished this one so they could open it. Because they can't make money off of it until it is. Unlike an attraction which they can milk to let the customers pay for it.

Are they waiting to shell out expenses for the next quarter?
More likely waiting until they have enough CMs to operate it.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
More likely waiting until they have enough CMs to operate it.

There's not some magical switch (even though it's near the most magical place on earth) that can be flipped to make all the economic and logistical realities return to a pre-covid state. Skilled trade and, materials are still in short supply. Even labor to operate it if it gets finished would have to be drawn from the diminished available pool.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I got to experience Round-Up Rodeo on my recent visit and it was kind of a highlight of my trip! I guess I went in with low expectations thinking it would be a noisy experience with just so-so food and, don't get me wrong, it was still a very noisy experience, but I thought the food was quite enjoyable! Especially the sides and deserts! Is it overpriced? Yeah (especially when your kids will only eat the mac-n-cheese and the deserts), but overall, I left satisfied and smiling and we commented several times afterwards that we would want to go back on future visits. It's certainly a nice change from the other options offered at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom