Early close for Magic Kingdom in late January 2023

JoeCamel

It was unseasonably warm. Not sure about record, though.
Yeah I looked that might be tomorrow but it is warm, not crazy by Florida standards but not a 70 degree day either
One of the reasons I moved is I got tired of hearing record......

JohnD

One thing is for sure, you would get a lot more done if the park was open after 4:30.
I'll say it's possible but I can't say "for sure". Later hours mean more crowds which mean longer queues. The longer waits hinder the ability to get more done.

Tony the Tigger

I’ve seen CM pics. Looks like a great time! HM characters out, etc. 💕

And apparently they aren’t counting COVID layoffs against those milestone years, which is cool.

They deserved it. 🏆

celluloid

I'll say it's possible but I can't say "for sure". Later hours mean more crowds which mean longer queues. The longer waits hinder the ability to get more done.

It was a joke. It is not definite situation. It depends the situation. Someone park hopping in at 2pm could get a lot more done by 10pm than a family who could hope in at 2pm and is done by 4:30pm.

Their threshold may be different if they are not willing to wait in longer lines, but there is no reasonable increase in wait times that would make that much of a difference.

The for sure is that closing early guarantees that NOTHING will get done for the day guests. It was just meant as a one liner.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom