News Disney Parks win multiple Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) and Brass Ring awards at this week's IAAPA Expo in Orlando

LittleBuford

The defenders defend again. Sure it might be making good profit but having this much availability is surely not what they hoped.
@lazyboy97o can hardly be called a defender of today's Disney. His point is very specific and pretty difficult to refute: quality and popularity aren't necessarily correlated. To me, the experience looks amazing, and the positive reviews speak to that. The only thing that would keep me away is the price point.

Jrb1979

@lazyboy97o can hardly be called a defender of today's Disney. His point is very specific and pretty difficult to refute: quality and popularity aren't necessarily correlated. To me, the experience looks amazing, and the positive reviews speak to that. The only thing that would keep me away is the price point.
That to qualifies as a failure.

LittleBuford

That to qualifies as a failure.
You've never heard of a critically acclaimed film that did badly at the box office? Or a genius artist whose talents weren't recognised in their own lifetime? It's hardly a difficult concept to wrap your head around; there are many (non-Disney) examples out there of high-quality products that, for some reason or other, don't attract as many consumers as they otherwise might. And in this instance, the reason is no mystery: the price point is prohibitive.

zombiebbq

We saw attendees streaming into Universal around 8pm last night. My husband who has never worked a corporate job, couldn't believe how many people he was seeing 😂. I'm assuming they rent it out for attendees? We were saying how cool it would be to ride VC at night (which side note was the scariest coaster we've both ever been on).

MagicHappens1971

We saw attendees streaming into Universal around 8pm last night. My husband who has never worked a corporate job, couldn't believe how many people he was seeing 😂. I'm assuming they rent it out for attendees? We were saying how cool it would be to ride VC at night (which side note was the scariest coaster we've both ever been on).
I think tonight is one of the Orlando Informer buyouts

JoeCamel

You can attend in the future if you get a party ticket from OI. great time, good food and no waits. Pterodon Flyers is my highlight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom