News Disney Parks win multiple Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) and Brass Ring awards at this week's IAAPA Expo in Orlando

JoeCamel

I don't follow the associations but that list of awards seems very light on WDW?
Harm? Lot of flash there but......

Cmdr_Crimson

In other words..
keegan-schneehlers-party.gif

Jrb1979

It's a conspiracy: award them for it, maybe they'll consider another boutique hotel and spend more money without pulling guests from other parks lol
I laugh cause they win an award for a hotel they don't even talk about anyone and even here it's not talked about. It's been a giant failure. The worst part most knew it would be from day 1 except for a few pixie dusters here.

lazyboy97o

I have to laugh that Galactic Star Cruiser got an award even though they can't fill bookings now.
I laugh cause they win an award for a hotel they don't even talk about anyone and even here it's not talked about. It's been a giant failure. The worst part most knew it would be from day 1 except for a few pixie dusters here.
The awards aren’t based on visitation and not being completely sold out is a ridiculous metric of success.

Jrb1979

The awards aren’t based on visitation and not being completely sold out is a ridiculous metric of success.
The fact they are gave travel agents free rooms to fill bookings says a lot. Availability is wide open all the way till spring. It's been a failure you can't deny that. How else can you judge this type of hotel.

lazyboy97o

The fact they are gave travel agents free rooms to fill bookings says a lot. Availability is wide open all the way till spring. It's been a failure you can't deny that. How else can you judge this type of hotel.
They give travel agents all sorts of stuff. By that measure the cruise line is a failure. This hotel isn’t just a hotel, it was judged on the experience.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I have to laugh that Galactic Star Cruiser got an award even though they can't fill bookings now.

I love everyone calling you out like those two things are so exclusive 😏 like Disney really cares about profit, good word, bookings, and not a really cool award.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom