News Zootopia+ comes to The Animation Experience at Disney's Animal Kingdom

UNCgolf

This feels like a dilution of the original point of the Animation Experience at AK in that the Zootopia characters aren't really animals (they're wearing clothes!), but I'm not sure if the Animation Experience included other "animal" characters like that in the past.

The only ones I've ever drawn there were actual animals like Tick-Tock and Zazu, so if it's a change from that that's pretty disappointing. If they'd already included other human "animals", then no big deal I guess.

Of course I also hate Zootopia being featured at Animal Kingdom in any way.

Last edited:

doctornick

This feels like a dilution of the theme in that the Zootopia characters aren't really animals (they're wearing clothes!), but I'm not sure if the Animation Experience included other "animal" characters like that in the past.

The only ones I'd ever drawn there were actual animals like Tick-Tock and Zazu, so if it's a change from that that's pretty disappointing. If they'd already included other human "animals", then no big deal I guess.

Of course I also hate Zootopia being featured at Animal Kingdom in any way.
I get your point but I think they have already featured at least the Fab 5 members at some point at least.

ToTBellHop

Obligatory contempt for Zootopia and its fanbase here
1668657739051.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom