IASW Introducing Dolls in Wheelchairs

AndyS2992

A nice addition, and I like that it's a different doll and not the same South American doll from California duplicated.

I don't know why they don't add more sitting dolls anyway, not necessarily in wheelchairs. It adds variety rather than having them all standing in pretty much the same pose.

AndyS2992

What section is it in?
It's right at the very start in the Europe section. It's the first row of dolls you see as you go under the 'Happiest Cruise' arch. It's in the section listed as 'Scandinavia', on a map I have anyway.

SW.jpg

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

The amount of virtue signalling in these comments is beyond hilarious.

I will say what everyone is actually thinking - this is a total waste of time money and effort. This action does nothing to actually help anyone, and is just empty virtue signalling instead of actually making anything better.
I have a college friend who became a paraplegic due to a horrible car accident, uses a wheelchair, and coincidentally happens to be an accomplished flautist: I don't believe she'd call the ability to see herself represented in the Disney parks on an attraction -- even though it's the only one -- "wasted time and effort." And how expensive was it, really? They made a chair for a doll.

I'll say what the rest of us are actually thinking -- it was a kind gesture for Disney to make.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom