Disney Visa Cardmembers can now save up to 20% on rooms at Disney Resort Hotels in early 2023

JohnD

So, how exactly does this work? I have currently booked a room for the AP discount in April 2023 using my Disney Visa. Will the 20% be applied at checkout? It doesn't show up as a resort offer on MDE.

Edit: Never mind.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

mightynine

Correct me if I’m wrong here, Sandy, but a company that is seeing strong demand for their flagship resort doesn’t drop two different discounts on the same day.
Didn't they do this last year? I'm pretty sure it was around this time that I booked a March room-only trip with an AP discount.

I imagine right now a lot of people are taking a wait-and-see approach to vacations in the new year, at least ones that will cost as much as WDW. Out of curiosity, I priced a mid-March 2023 trip - arrive on a Monday, check out the following Sunday, 5-day park hoppers - and the cheapest was an All-Star Sports standard room for around $2,800? Uh, maybe next time?

(NOTE: This was on the other offer, not the Disney VISA one - I can't keep my discount threads straight!)

Ricky Spanish

Priced out 6 nights ASM with 6 day park tix without park hopper, with the Visa “discount”.

It was $300 more than the 6 nights at ASM with 6 day park tix WITH park hopper that we did at the beginning of October this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom