New Walt Disney World discount - save Up to $400 on a Room and Ticket Package

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Same here, kinda figured D+ would be the new standard for discounts.
If I'd guess, I'd say that the D+ promotion didn't generate the subscriber growth they had anticipated, so they're reverting back to the previous promotion scheme.

The ticket and hotel package discounts are typically the worst for guests looking to save money, especially if you want to stay at a moderate or deluxe. Remember they're only discounting off of the already insane rack rates.

Grumpy4196

The ticket and hotel package discounts are typically the worst for guests looking to save money, especially if you want to stay at a moderate or deluxe. Remember they're only discounting off of the already insane rack rates.

That is precisely why for my next trip I will be staying at Shades of Green.

Disstevefan1

Wow - For stays most nights December 11, 2022 through December 25, 2022 !!

Although a lot of the discount will be handed back to the mouse with Genie+ and ILL, still, it's something.

mikejs78

Premium Member
If I'd guess, I'd say that the D+ promotion didn't generate the subscriber growth they had anticipated, so they're reverting back to the previous promotion scheme.

Doesn't mean a D+ discount is not coming - they tend to release discounts in waves... They had a similar discount earlier this year.

WDWFanRay

I guess inflation is starting to take hold. How long has it been since WDW did a discount like this during (and including) Christmas.

I think this may potentially be the first signs that the travel bubble may be at risk of bursting. I've managed to get close to $100 in flight credits on my holiday flights (thanks Southwest!) and am now only paying $238 return from Chicago over the holidays. I've seen flight prices from most companies down to Orlando have plateaued (or dropped) and Southwest in particular has been pretty aggressive with sales in the last few weeks.

Kingoglow

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the Disney Visa discount for April, hotel/room type we want already sold out.

I'm terrible at the discount game. 😂
The Disney Visa discounts are really hard to get. No doubt you will receive an email from Disney Visa about this to three days....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom