Disney’s Fiscal Full Year and Q4 2022 Earnings Results Webcast

John park hopper

Just like the government who borrows money and increase the national debt to un-repayable levels consumer debt is at an all time high. WDW vacations on a credit card is a bad idea if you can't pay it off, wonder how many people going to WDW are in this boat.

Americans are holding record levels of debt. American consumers are more indebted than ever. The just recently released Federal Reserve Consumer Credit-G. 19 report shows that U.S. consumer credit outstanding has reached historic levels; outstanding consumer credit is now at $4.7 trillion. Oct 2022

JoeCamel

Just like the government who borrows money and increase the national debt to un-repayable levels consumer debt is at an all time high. WDW vacations on a credit card is a bad idea if you can't pay it off, wonder how many people going to WDW are in this boat.

Americans are holding record levels of debt. American consumers are more indebted than ever. The just recently released Federal Reserve Consumer Credit-G. 19 report shows that U.S. consumer credit outstanding has reached historic levels; outstanding consumer credit is now at $4.7 trillion. Oct 2022
So during the pandemic credit utilization was low if I remember? People paid off debt but since have spent everything back and more?
Seems like that might cause a bit of inflation......

Crunchie9

So during the pandemic credit utilization was low if I remember? People paid off debt but since have spent everything back and more?
Seems like that might cause a bit of inflation......
I wonder what happens after the oil reserve is completely drained. I heard the US was on pace to run out of Diesel fuel by thanksgiving.

Sounds like poor strategic decisions (and that FX money scam by the worlds second largest democratic donor (next to Georgie)

It’s a bigger scam then Enron was…

John park hopper

I wonder what happens after the oil reserve is completely drained. I heard the US was on pace to run out of Diesel fuel by thanksgiving.

Sounds like poor strategic decisions (and that FX money scam by the worlds second largest democratic donor (next to Georgie)

No diesel means goods don't get shipped by train, by truck, farmers can't plant, fishing fleet can't fish. Hope you got your turkey already

JoeCamel

Sounds like you might need a wider source of news, newsrag is not a source

UNCgolf

You realize his co-CEO at FTX was one of the largest Republican donors, right? Bankman-Fried gave like $30-40m to Democrats and Salame gave $30-40m to Republicans.

They were doing the corporate standard of giving a bunch of money to both sides so you're covered whoever wins.

Last edited:

Crunchie9

Don't believe anything that starts with "I've heard..." unless you check it out with reliable sources yourself.
1668712871570.gif

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"

I love conspiracy theories, misinformation, and talking points. Instead of taking a minute to type a comment like this, why don't you fact-check these claims without emotion with any reputable centrist news source or, better yet, factcheck.org?
This is drifting perilously close to politics, please try to keep it on topic.
Agreed, but one thing is to say an opinion based on reality, and the other is to spew nonsense that someone wrongly thinks is based on reality. Wish we had more of the former in this world.

Last edited:

Crunchie9

I love conspiracy theories, misinformation, and talking points. Instead of taking a minute to type a comment like this, why don't you fact-check these claims without emotion with any reputable centrist news source or, better yet, factcheck.org?

If I created a website that said MeganFoxIsMyWife.org would you believe me that I married Megan? I would be interested in Transformers Megan, but not so much Billie Joe Megan, (if you are reading this Megan, I’m sorry)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If I created a website that said MeganFoxIsMyWife.org would you believe me that I married Megan? I would be interested in Transformers Megan, but not so much Billie Joe Megan, (if you are reading this Megan, I’m sorry)
That's not how facts work, and you know it. Stop spewing specious arguments and then doubling down because of the embarrassment of being caught believing something demonstrably false.

We see you @Crunchie9 and we'll remember.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom