News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
They should find a way to sell the park 3x per day. Mickey’s Late-Night Lock-In from 12a-6a complete with a complimentary LL to operate those giant vacuums that could disappear a body if necessary. Always wanted to try one of those out but driving it while enjoying a premium bar? Sold!

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Do we get to supply the bodies that get sucked up by the giant street vacuums? :cautious:

Phicinfan

Question, I have seen where this will be extended into next year, but I only see dates through June/July. I am traveling in Sept. Any idea when I may see those dates? IS this same as the 60 days to make restaurant reservations?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Question, I have seen where this will be extended into next year, but I only see dates through June/July. I am traveling in Sept. Any idea when I may see those dates? IS this same as the 60 days to make restaurant reservations?
It has only been extended to June 28. No word yet on anything beyond that date.

Richie248

Wondering if I should do HS Afters on the 14th or stick to Extra Hours at MK..... Will be doing Epcot Afters on the 15th....

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wondering if I should do HS Afters on the 14th or stick to Extra Hours at MK..... Will be doing Epcot Afters on the 15th....
Do you want to ride TRON and 7D as many times as you can stomach, or do you want to ride RotR and MMRR as many times as you can stomach?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom